Wednesday, May 26, 2004

In about 3 weeks, June 14th I will have had my '86 rx-7 for 10 years. 10 years of driving the same car to work. Yesterday after work I start it and it dumps an apex seal right there. I drove the thing all the way home with just the other rotor. What a headache. Told my family the car was done and my daughter actually cried. :cry: Guess the car has been in the family for awhile.Now the heat is being turned up on getting my '91 rx-7 engine swap done. At least in my '91 there won't be any apex seals to blow Also found out yesterday that my company wants to relocate me to Virgina. I have to get my swap done. Luckily it is getting close. Until then I drive my beater truck. If that isn't modivation to finish the car nothing is.

I can't wait until it is finished either especially since my rotary powered rx-7 puked an apex seal.

No comments:

Post a Comment